From $15 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Work From Home Account Coordinator
Class Valuation offers career stability and growth opportunities-even now! Be a part of our growing family! Our Client Services teams provide thorough, fast pace communication via phones & messages to our Clients & Appraiser partners each day. While working remotely, these dynamic teams build lasting relationships while they help more families make their dreams come true!
We are a fun, family-oriented, fast-growing top residential Appraisal Management Company (AMC) focused on leading the industry towards innovation and modernization.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals that will be the liaison between our Clients and Appraisers, and are accustomed to working in a fast-paced: , non-scripted call center environment! The successful candidates will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints, and inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Why Our Contact Center Specialists Love What They Do:
- Continuous Learning
- Supportive and innovative teams with transparent leadership
- Team-fostered environment
- Robust training and development team
- Steadfast Career Development
Our Full-Time Team Members Enjoy:
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- Diverse culture, virtually connected family environment, career stability, and growth opportunities!
- Competitive salary starting at $15.00/hr.
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, and pet insurance coverage options!
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Generous vacation accrual
- Ongoing training and development
- Health Spending Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- 9 paid holidays, including 2 flexible holidays!
We have many openings, here's more about our Client Services role:
The objective of Client Services is to provide the best-in-class customer experience. Client Services determines problems/weaknesses and resolves them before they affect our clients. These issues may be procedural, external, internal, or the subject property at hand. Roles on this team advance with experience professionally accepting first-level inbound calls-escalations.
Mortgage support Team Members are responsible for providing prompt, and accurate information to the assigned client base to positively impact the overall service levels for Class Valuation. The team professionally interacts with our clients/appraisers to provide the best possible customer experience. There are no sales or telemarketing responsibilities.
*Mortgage/AMC experience is valued, but not required. We provide extensive paid training & equipment!
- Manage large volumes of inbound calls and messages in a timely manner
- Identify caller needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage callers by going the extra mile whenever possible
- Accurately document all conversations in the appropriate database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal/team metrics
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Career motivation and mindset
- Professional phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening experience
- Ability to work cohesively in a team setting, oftentimes across various teams
- Eagerness to provide extensive communication on the phone and via e-mail both internally with co-workers and externally with clients and vendors
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office, and internet/web-based tools
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Optimistic approach; willing to learn and go above and beyond
- Remarkable attendance and punctuality
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fully Remote