Come join a growing company to build your career at bolt! bolt’s unique platform provides a better way for businesses and individuals to buy insurance. We are an innovative company that provides cutting edge technology for our insureds and agents.
If you are interested in joining a diverse team of talented customer support representatives, you enjoy talking with customers/agents all day, and are interested in building a career, we would love to hear from you. As a bolt representative you will help people with your insurance knowledge, while working in a team environment.
Class start date:
- May 10, 2021
- Hiring 6 – 20 Customer Support Representatives for this class
As a bolt customer support representative, you will:
- Develop rapport with clients based on trust and product knowledge
- Engage prospective clients and help determine their insurance needs
- Work with insureds and agents to respond to inquiries such as billing questions, policy changes and coverage inquiries.
- Work with multiple carriers and lines of business across multiple states
- Process service requests through inbound phone calls as well as email and fax requests.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to navigate multiple programs and effectively use on-line resources to complete customers’ requests
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated background in customer service, insurance, or a related field in a contact center environment
- Ability to self-manage and demonstrate personal accountability as well as effectively collaborate in a team environment
- Must have two years customer service experience
- Insurance knowledge is a plus but not required
- Competitive salary based on experience and location
- Company provides all equipment for remote work
- Up to 10% shift differential will be added for core hours ending at 8:00 PM or later (EST)
- Comprehensive training program
- Company pays for all P&C licensing for all eligible employees
- Opportunity for advancement
- Work life balance
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life and disability insurance benefits begin first of the month following 30 days from date of hire
- Ability to accrue paid time off/sick days in your first year
- Employee recognition
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.