High school or equivalent (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
My name is Jasmine. I am the Human Resource Manager for Continental Message Solution, Inc.
We are an awarding-winning Customer Service and Live Answering Service supporting the communications needs of businesses worldwide.
Headquartered out of Columbus, OH, we have served our clients 24/7/365 for the past 54 years.
We are growing rapidly and seeking qualified customer service experts to work from home. We currently employee over 125 work-from-home agents across Ohio and Nevada.
As a remote agent for CMS, you will be representing over 2500 businesses helping callers with routine and emergency situations. There is no selling or telemarketing involved. You will help callers in the Medical Industry, Attendance Lines, Property Management, Manufacturing, and more.
Clients you will represent include but are not limited to, OhioHealth, Coca-Cola, Kraft Heinz, Ohio Health Department, and OSU.
It is difficult to explain everything we do in a job ad. If you are interested, I would encourage you to read about our company at www.continentalmessage.com. This will be the best way for you to determine if this is the right job for you.
WE EMBRACE DIVERSITY TO ITS FULLEST. Applicants are evaluated on qualifications and ability without regard to sex, race, color, religion, nation origin, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.
· Performance and Attendance based bonus structure
· Thorough, paid training
· Flexible Scheduling
· Availability must include a minimum of 32 hours per week, and both weekend days
Full Job Description
Customer Service –
· Serves callers by following client direction to reference FAQ pages to answer questions
· Guides caller through decision making to ensure messages are relayed to the correct client/department/representative
Data Entry -
· Collect and enter applicable information based on client provided scripting
· Select appropriate dispositions to ensure proper relay of messages
· Input information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into a computer CRM database.
Message Relay -
· Dispatch messages to the appropriate contact based on client instruction
· Answer client contacts requesting information on existing messages
· Notate/update accounts according to client request
Primary Job Duties:
· Answer inbound calls using PC, keyboard, and headset while following client instructions.
· Navigate through customized scripting while addressing the needs of the caller, right from the start.
· Contact clients on behalf of the customer to assist with urgent and non-urgent matters.
This job is:
· A good fit for applicants seeking flexible work schedules
· A good fit for applicants seeking reliable, long term employment
· A good fit for applicants who are task/detail oriented
· A good fit for students looking for transitional entry into their desired field
· High school diploma, GED
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Familiarity with computers, ability to type 45 wpm
· Dedicated work at home private space free from interruptions
· High speed internet with an Ethernet cable connection
· Personal Computer
· Headset and Webcam
· Ability to pass a criminal background check successfully
· Ability to meet physical job requirements (90% of shift confined to workstation)
· Ability to commit to a schedule for no less than 6 months
· All applicants will be invited to an informational webinar prior to starting the interview process. This is to ensure that applicants have the opportunity to learn more about the position before making a commitment.
· Applicants will be asked to complete a Predictive Index assessment and Remote Questionnaire upon confirmed interest.
· Applicants who meet the qualifications will complete an online interview.
· We are looking for individuals seeking a long-term investment with our Company. Please be aware that the full hiring process can take up to 2 weeks.
Location: Columbus, OH and Las Vegas, NV
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $14.50 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Ohio (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.