In your role as a Member Support Specialist, you’ll help improve membership participation through exceptional issue resolution and customer service. You’ll also collaborate with teammates to train current and prospective Members, end users, partners and call center employees on the usage and benefits of Teladoc Health’s In Touch device, as well as other aspects of the Livongo Program.
If you’re our ideal candidate, your core attributes include compassion, exceptional people and communication skills, a knack for explaining technical concepts to non-technical users, the ability to work both independently and collaboratively, an interest in expanding your technical skill set, and comfort in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and dynamic priorities.
Your contribution to the Member experience will help us increase enrollment and strengthen the Teladoc brand.
- Provide email, telephone, and chat support to Teladoc Health Members and potential Members, addressing technical questions about Teladoc Health’s user interface and program features
- Clearly document all Member-related communication and activity in Salesforce
- Maintain documentation such as call scripts, troubleshooting articles, email templates and FAQ’s, updating as needed
- Respond to escalated inquiries and complaints
- Identify and execute additional projects and processes to improve the Member experience and the Member Support process
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Teladoc Health’s program by sharing feedback from current and prospective Members and end users
- Maintain department SLA’s and standards of service
- Support Client Strategy Managers with client launches
- Identify challenges experienced by Members, and suggest improvements to the Engineering team; follow up with Members about solutions
- 1-3 years of Customer Service experience, preferably in the medical device, pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry
- Experience interfacing and interacting with customers
- Exceptional people skills
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- The ability to work in a team environment across multiple functional groups
- A knack for success in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Detail-oriented project management skills
- An eagerness to expand your technical skill set
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent real-world experience in a related field
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus!
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.