Stash is a digital platform empowering everyday Americans to achieve the dream of greater financial freedom. Our products and tools make saving and investing accessible, affordable and simplified, in order to help our users build and grow generational wealth.
At Stash, helping customers is our top priority and we’re looking for a driven, articulate, problem-solver to join our dynamic Investor Experience (that's what we call Customer Service) team. As an Investor Experience Associate, you will provide exceptional, personalized customer service and will be the first point of contact for all inquiries, issues, and product requests. When customers have problems, you’ll investigate and dig deep to communicate potential solutions, identifying trends or patterns and leveraging technology to address pain points.
As the first point of contact with Stash, you’ll be in a unique position to improve our customer’s experience by sharing customer and product insights with our product, marketing, and tech teams. If are passionate about technology and problem solving, then this could be the role for you!
What you'll do:
- Position yourself as a Stash ambassador by being helpful, supportive, empathetic and kind
- Tackle tough customer issues working closely with internal teams to get resolution and always close the loop
- Advocate for customers across the Stash organization
- Investigate technical issues and provide product feedback
- Support Corporate Escalations owning the customer relationship
- Identify trends and patterns in customer problems
- Suggest product improvements to help us acquire and retain customers
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service role
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest and/or experience in financial services, brokerage services
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for solving problems
- A friendly demeanor and a solutions-oriented approach
- Empathy and the belief that the customer always comes first
- The desire to educate and help users
- An eye for detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Flexible Remote
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development & Ergonomic Work Space Stipends
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019 & 2020)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.