Work at Home – Whisker hiring Customer Experience Chat Specialist
Whisker, formerly known as AutoPets, is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better.
As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 450+ passionate team members.
The shift for this role will be Monday – Friday 11:00AM – 7:30PM EST.
What You’ll Do:
The Chat Specialist provides “top notch” service to our Whisker customers, utilizing knowledge of products, processes and commonly used customer service concepts. The Chat Specialist communicates with Whisker customers via internet-based chat technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as deemed necessary.
- Provides best in class customer service, solutions, and product information to our customers via chat
- Manages inbound chats and customer communication within the outlined KPI’s
- Specializes in assisting customers troubleshoot their Litter-Robot and Feeder-Robot
- Offers customers technical support with our mobile app including on-boarding, and connectivity concerns
- Responsible for multiple concurrent chats while maintaining an average response time of 40 seconds.
- Active participate in the weekly team meetings
- Internal Feedback: We look to our support team for insight into how customers feel about our products, what troubleshooting issues are trending, etc.
- Product improvements: You may be selected to work with our marketing and engineering teams to provide feedback on beta testing and product developments
- Team Collaboration: You will participate in devising unique solutions based on customer experience with how our products are used in their home environment all over the world
- Will perform additional responsibilities when required
What You’ll Bring:
- HS Diploma
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of help-desk, chat or customer service experience
- Experience with data entry and order entry
- Experience in a metrics based work environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Responsive to feedback and action oriented
- Ability to respond to communication in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor under pressure
- Team player – flexibility, adaptability and a desire to succeed are a must!
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong computer skills including experience with Google Doc and Google Sheets or similar programs
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members and colleagues
- Flexibility to work hours outside of shift and overtime when necessary
Benefits & Purrks:
Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.