JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions builds contact centers staffed by Americans that work from home. We are responsible in our business practices and provide home-based work opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities. Clients entrust Direct Interactions to communicate effectively and strengthen relationships with their customers.
About the Position
We handle a high volume of incoming phone calls from motorists. Because we represent the City, accuracy and professionalism are a requirement for all staff that interact with motorists. Your role is to verify that customer service staff performs their job duties correctly.
The other portion of the role is processing e-mails from motorists providing insurance and registration. Agents will verify the accuracy and validity of motorist provided documentation.
Agents' working this dual position will also work in our Quality Assurance department.
The staff job duties are talking on the phone and updating the customer database. 75% of the time for this job is spent listening to and assessing recorded calls. The average call is eight minutes long and the team average is 6.2 calls assessed per hour. Existing QA staff and processes exist however significant improvement is needed. You will report to the QA Manager to build and execute the processes to achieve the goals of your role.
Call details: the caller’s vehicle has been immobilized and they must contact the call center to pay their parking tickets and fines. Agents on this program have the ability to remain calm, cool and collected in stressful situations while providing accurate information to upset callers. You will hear profanity, frustration, and other emotions in the call recordings.
· Process a high volume of e-mail
· Resolve tickets in Zendesk
· Validate insurance/registration documents
· Notate records
· Assist phone agents with chat requests
· Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
· Provides actionable QA data and feedback to operations.
· Provides feedback to call center team leaders.
· Other duties as assigned
Agent will be scheduled in Verifications 4 hours per day Monday, Thursday and Friday 12:30-5pm Pacific and Tuesday 8am-1pm Pacific.
The remainder of the hours (up to 29) will be scheduled to work in Quality Assurance.
This is a work at home position however you are always welcome at the DI office in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle.
90% schedule adherence required
· Excellent oral or written communication skills.
· Basic knowledge of PC hardware and software (Internet Explorer, Word and Excel).
· Basic knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
· Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
· Legally Able to work in the United States
· High school diploma or GED required
· Minimum of two years experience working in a virtual, work at home call center required
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· Computer running Windows Operating System ( 7 or 8 or 10) Mac’s and tablets/iPads are not compatible with our clients’ software. Windows XP is no longer supported by Windows and therefore not supported by our Client Software and unacceptable.
· DSL or Cable internet (Wireless and Satellite are not compatible with our software)
· Current antivirus and antispyware
· Installed, operational firewall
Hours: 4 hours per day Monday, Thursday and Friday 12:30-5pm Pacific and Tuesday 8am-1pm Pacific. working in Verifications with the balance of the hours working in Quality Assurance.
Pay Rate : $10 per hour, increasing to $11 after 90 days
Find out more...