What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive package incl. bonus and stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €1000 remote working budget per year
- 4% of base salary learning & development budget
The job in a nutshell
At TestGorilla, inbound marketing has been a big part of our growth. As a full-time Social Media Specialist, you will report to the Growth Manager and join our fast-growing Marketing department.
You will develop and implement our social media and community strategy and take ownership of the social media content calendar across various networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube).
You will quickly become an expert on the needs, motivations, and challenges of TestGorilla’s audiences, take responsibility for representing TestGorilla’s voice and build engagement across our communities. You will ensure ongoing analysis and integrate social media into our key business objectives and campaigns.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Developing and leading TestGorilla’s social media content strategy and manage our publication calendar
- Monitoring all of TestGorilla’s social channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube, and drive community engagement and growth
- Generating, editing, publishing, and sharing engaging content daily and bring the content strategy to life with your outstanding writing and editing skills
- Nurturing relationships with customers, potential customers, HR professionals, and other members of our community
- Overseeing the creation of design assets and short videos for social media accounts
- Producing reports showing the results of your content, tracking and measuring meaningful metrics that achieve our larger objectives
- Acting as a guardian of TestGorilla´s brand voice and tone
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put 1 billion people in dream jobs
- You are fluent in written English
- You are passionate about all things social and are always up to date with the latest news and trends
- You have 2+years of hands-on experience in content marketing, incl. content formats and frameworks (and how to utilize them best)
- You have a creative mind, excellent writing skills, and a sharp eye for editing
- You are an excellent communicator and know how to get buy-in from others to accomplish your goals
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a global remote team
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience writing/editing HR content
- You have experience with video editing and animation
To apply for this job please visit www.testgorilla.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.