JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
The LeagueApps vision is to deliver amazing sports experiences for anyone playing sports anywhere. We do this by powering local sports communities, helping sports organizations better operate, grow and monetize, and players better experience sports. LeagueApps is building the greatest local sports company in the world.
LeagueApps is hiring part-time team members to complete a major, impactful research & data project. This work requires you to research and enter data into an online platform. You must pay close attention to detail and be organized. The work will be done remotely. You will communicate with the LeagueApps team about progress towards completion.
• Research and collect data to be entered into the online platform.
• Verify and update existing data.
• Analyzing the data for errors.
• Keeping sensitive customer or company information confidential.
• Advanced Google Docs skills (will be tested).
• Must be able to manage projects before deadlines.
• Experienced with deadlines, adhering to quotas.
• Able to work with minimal supervision from a remote location
• Possess great professional and organizational skills.
• Proficient in computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets,
• Software knowledge (Excel/Word, Google Docs).
• Detail oriented.
• Must be motivated.
• Avid Sports fan!
Work From Home Requirements
• A home computer
• High speed Internet access
• Must be available to work 20+ hours per week. Part-time and flexible, alternative hours.
• Available to communicate with other team members by Email, text and/or Slack
Find out more...