JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
American Health Connection offers a wide-range of medical call center services, designed to dramatically improve both patient and physician satisfaction. Our Patient Communication Management® services, helps eliminate dropped calls, enables patients to quickly connect with a real person, improves care coordination and can reduces hospital re-admissions. It helps to create a real connection - with a real voice at the end of the line, listening and understanding the patient's needs, which usually reduces your 'no show' rate.We are 100% USA-based and our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year including nights, weekends and holidays. The following is a list of our Patient Communication Management® processes:
Scheduling of language services
Physician referral services
Since our inception, American Health Connection has been the pioneer in advancing a patient-centric approach in healthcare, creating the nation's first full service healthcare call center company. Our earlier innovations and strategies enabled our customers to significantly improve their daily operations, enhance efficiencies and reduce cost. Our latest Patient Communication Management® suite of services is a fully comprehensive program far more advanced than the standard operational procedures of a typical healthcare facility.
Come join our team!
Remote Patient Appointment Scheduler - Work From Home
American Health Connection, is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California, and is a national healthcare call center. We are currently seeking full-time, nationwide Patient Communication Specialists to work from home. Once hired, this individual will communicate with patients via telephone, schedule appointments and sometimes follow a predefined script.
We are a family oriented establishment that promotes sustainability by offering a flexible work environment, a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package.
We currently have full-time hourly positions on first, second and third shifts.
Patient Communication Specialists work from home.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2 years recent experience in medical-oriented scheduling environment - preferably large physician practice or central scheduling
• Bilingual in any of the following languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Polish and/or Cantonese
• Adept at handling large call volumes, preferably with use of VOIP call systems
• Working knowledge of the following systems: EPIC, Cerner, and/or PHS
• Efficiently schedule radiology and diagnostic procedures
• Proficient capability with pre-registration and insurance verification
• Experience with basic insurance guidelines
• Excellent communication skills, customer service skills and phone etiquette
• Ability to multitask - with basic knowledge of PC common applications
• Demonstrated, proven ability working in a home remote environment - with dedicated office space that can be closed off by a door for security
Apply only using the link provided. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We take pride in having a diverse workforce and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, marital status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. American Health Connection is an equal opportunity employer.
You will need to upgrade your system and your internet connection if the following minimum system requirements are not met.
• Antivirus Protection with current subscription.
• Desktop/tower PC with 22-inch monitor. No Laptops.
• High-Speed Internet with modem and ability to directly connect modem to PC.
• Internet speed must be able to meet speed test minimum of 20 download & 5 upload. Run speed test
• Operating System: Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (64Bit/32Bit).
• Intel Core i3 or AMD equivalent Processor 2.4GHz or higher, minimum of 4GB RAM.
• To become a successful Patient Communication Specialist you will need the proper headset equipment.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Find out more...