JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Part-Time Work At Home Customer Order Specialist
Make someone's day every day! Shop with QVC customers by supporting them through their purchases, educating them about various products, and providing an interaction that is fun, personal and creates loyalty.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT CARLAN?
At QVC, we like to refer to our best Customer Order Specialists as CARLAN. We count on CARLAN to contribute to the everyday success of our Order Services and Customer Service teams by demonstrating these attributes:
C- Customer Advocacy
L- Leader of Self
We are looking for CARLAN in all our future Team Members and want to talk to those who feel passionate and excited about what they can bring to our team! These are Part Time positions, with a weekly requirement of 24 flex hours. Team members will select their hours, based on business needs, to meet their weekly requirements.
A Day In The Life
- Field inbound calls from our customers with potential for extended periods of high volume
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of background noise
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Utilize tone/enthusiasm to provide energy into the customer interaction that will drive sales and customer satisfaction
- Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Be receptive to coaching and eager to implement developmental suggestions for improving performance
- Remain highly engaged in a team environment through team meetings, instant messaging and use of email
- Meet all key performance Indicators - AHT (average handling time), Quality, Compliance
- Commit to adhering to a work schedule (including specified break periods)
- Must live within 50 miles of the QVC San Antonio Customer Contact Center (78251 zip code)
- Previous experience in order service and/or customer service
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time (at a computer, speaking with customers)
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build customer loyalty
- Must be able to be onsite for training, team meetings, events or work during periods of prolonged outages, as required.
Our Work at Home Specialists are asked to have and maintain all the necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers.
Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview.
Here are a few of them:
- Computer compatible with QVC specifications
- High-speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial-up services are not an option
- Microsoft operating system
QVC is proud to offer a new compensation step plan that allows you to receive incremental pay increases periodically throughout the year and the duration of your employment.
The Customer Order Specialists starting rate is $11.50/hr and will increase every 3 months for your first year. From there, you will automatically receive an increase every 6 months!
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.