Edmentum is committed to making it easier for educators to individualize learning for every student through simple technology, high-quality content, actionable data, and customer success. Founded in innovation, Edmentum’s powerful learning solutions blend technology with individual teaching approaches. We are dedicated to being educators' most trusted partner in creating successful student outcomes everywhere learning occurs. Our commitment is built off the emphasis we place on our core values: passion, people, respect, collaboration, and performance.
The Grading Assistant will be assigned to one or more partner teachers to grade teacher-gradable activities and/or assessments and provide high-quality written feedback, driving student learning forward. Other duties will include routinely checking and responding to work related emails, as well as periodic communication with the assigned teacher(s), to ensure the grading and feedback are in alignment with teacher criteria. This position is a seasonal (5-month), part-time position. The Grading Assistant is expected to work a minimum of 15 hours a week. Work hours are flexible and can be done at any time of day or evening. While most work hours will be during the 5-day work week (Mon-Fri), about 20% of them can be done during the weekend.
Here's what you'll do:
- Efficiently grade, evaluate, and provide thorough, written feedback on student assessments within a 48 business-hour SLA
- Respond to all emails and messages from partner teachers and Edmentum manager(s) in a 24 business-hour timeframe
- Efficiently navigate through a curriculum LMS after appropriate training has been offered
- Demonstrate proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and Teams, for word processing, data management, and collaboration
- Consistently meet assigned expectations and service level agreements
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in education or in related content area for which he/she will be grading
- 3-5 years of classroom experience (Subject expertise may replace classroom experience)
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficient in writing, editing, and communicating in a virtual environment
- Effective organizational and time-management skills
- Passionate about helping students learn
- Highly dependable
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.