Website Great Minds
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Order Processing Specialist.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 900 people.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Order Processing Specialist position is a valuable offering at Great Minds, a rapidly growing organization developing world-class curricula for grades PK-12. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education in the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
Reporting to the Order Management – Senior Manager, the Order Processing Specialist position helps maintain and verify purchases from Great Minds customers. The Order Processing Specialist will be responsible for enforcing policies and procedures associated with processing purchase orders.
- Process POs through data entry utilizing Salesforce
- Fulfill orders for digital products
- Research and resolve purchase order discrepancies and errors
- Maintain accurate records related to purchases
- Support strong working relationships with our vendors and customers
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Washington DC metropolitan area location
- Pay based on experience
Submittal of resume and cover letter are required
Selected candidates will be required to pass a comprehensive background check.
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential reasonable accommodation due to medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs.
To apply for this job please visit greatminds.recruitee.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.