Published: April 8, 2020 (about 1 month ago)
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking a Membership Services Manager to lead a remote operations team consisting of team leads and representatives. In this role, you will work closely with Product Experts and management to ensure your team has the tools they need to succeed. You will take on escalated member issues that can range from hardware challenges with the WHOOP Strap to software problems with the app to analytical questions about the users’ data.
- Manage a remote team of 5-8 Team Leads with varying schedules. Each team lead manages a team of 7-10 Membership Services Representatives.
- Drive the overall performance of your team, including member satisfaction, through coaching and performance management
- Analyze team performance to drive overall improvements in KPIs
- Identify training needs and facilitate training sessions as needed for team members
- Conduct regular shadowing sessions among team leads and agents for quality and efficiency purposes
- Effectively drive employee engagement and culture throughout the organization to deliver an amazing employee and member experience
- Handle member escalations and issues as appropriate, in a timely manner
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly to offer solutions to meet the customers’ needs
- Provide clear direction and documentation on performance management
- Interview and provide recommendations of candidates for hire
- Ability to leverage multiple applications (Zendesk, Stripe, Admin Console, UPS)
- 3-5+ years of experience in service management, including managing a remote team, with proven leadership and a track record of delivering results
- Passion for leading and coaching others
- Ability to set strategy for the organization, and follow through on tactical execution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Remain calm, professional, and communicative under pressure and events and impact the customer
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving or issues as needed
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
NOTE: The qualified applicant must reside in the following states to be considered: CT, FL, GA, IN, MA, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, NV, OH, OR, PA, TX, WI
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.