You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues – experts in their fields – who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients – who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Member Support Representative (Remote)
Location: We welcome applicants from anywhere in the U.S.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
At Sun Life, we look for energetic, optimistic people who want to make life brighter for our Clients. We understand the value of diverse cultures, perspectives and identities, and want you to bring your full and authentic self to work. Every day, you’ll be empowered and challenged by working with dynamic colleagues to find new and innovative ways to make Sun Life the best benefits company in America.
The Member Support Representative is accountable for the intake of all telephone calls and inquiries from claimants and policyholders as well as Sun Life’s internal claims professionals and Client Relationship Executives. Individuals in this role uphold our commitment to providing the highest level of customer service standards in order to ensure our clients complete satisfaction.
How you will contribute:
- Will act as the primary contact for our Members and be responsible for answering Customer inquiries and identifying solutions to any problems.
- Support and take ownership of member inquiries and requests through inbound telephone calls. Some inquiries may require research and outbound follow-up.
- Inquiries will focus on aspects of the client’s group benefits plan. Topics will include details about their eligibility, coverage and claims.
- Effectively listen to members and determine the best course of action. Most calls are resolved through well documented processes.
- Empathetically assist the member through the claims process.
- Provide feedback received from clients, or from your own observations, to identify and drive business changes needed to create an improved client experience.
- Achieve productivity, scheduled adherence and quality assurance expectations as well as exude leadership competencies that contribute to a successful team environment.
What you will need to succeed:
- Representatives must act with a sense of urgency by being responsive and resolving service issues as quickly as possible
- Ability to identify trends based on customer feedback or self-observations in order to drive an improved customer experience
- The ability to actively listen to customers, paying attention to their needs, frustrations and suggestions is critical
- Manage stressful situations with composed behavior demonstrating empathy and understanding
- Demonstrated aptitude in problem solving and thinking “outside the box”
- Possess the capability to work effectively in a fast paced environment that demands high energy and passion for customer service
- Commitment is required to be flexible, adaptable and motivated to pitch in and support the team's work at all times
- Ambition to continuously learn and develop professionally through feedback and coaching.
- Proven record of providing strong and effective customer service.
Required education and skills:
Solid systems and technology skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
To apply for this job please visit sunlife.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.