JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
MUST MEET THESE 3 CRITERIA: (If not, please do not apply)
Have your own transcription equipment
Have transcription experience, particularly transcribing focus groups
Turn a 60 minute recording around in 24 hours
The transcripts consist of typing medically related interviews on a variety of topics ranging from cancer, to MS to vaccines to just about anything in the medical field (transcripts consist mostly of a conversation between two people, sometimes more people). Some respondents have foreign accents. Must be able to type accents.
Grammar and accuracy are of the utmost importance. Must know when to properly use: its and it’s, their, they’re, there, to, two, too, etc. Must take the time to research on the internet drug names, drug companies, etc. if you are unsure of something.
The busiest time of the year is the months of October through mid-January. Must be available to work during these times.
Please include your availability in your resume/cover letter: Monday through Friday, Weekends Only, Both weekdays and weekends. Please submit your resume as well as the days/hours you are available to work. If qualified, a short transcription test will be emailed to you.
Pay is $2 per page.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
TO APPLY OR GET MORE DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
Creative Ways to Make Money From Home (That you haven't thought of!)
- Create crossword puzzles and more at home and then sell them and earn!
- Let your creative side tap into making unique card decks for education, entertainment and more!
- Everyone has used a checklist at least once! Guess what, people like you are earning by creating checklists and selling them on Etsy and Amazon!