Are you passionate about dogs and great at writing? Are you a Veterinarian or Vet Tech with writing experience? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Our site (remains confidential for this job posting) educates our audience of dog owners about all things dogs, including breed information, nutrition, and toys.
We need EXPERIENCED dog enthusiasts, trainers, vet techs, and veterinary writers to help us produce quality content on a regular basis.
We are looking for writers that can write the following:
- Breed overviews and Breed Comparisons
- Dog product and food comparisons
- Informational content about dogs
You must have the following:
- Dog Trainer, Vet Tech, or Veterinary experience is highly preferred
- Organized and timely to respond
- Ability to use Slack for Communication
- Can format and upload to Google Docs with proper headings (H1/H2/H3/H4), bold and italic content emphasized for importance.
Our average article length is 1,500 words. Some of our bigger content pieces will be 4,000 to 6,000 words. When writing for our site, you'll get your own author bio with your picture, and link to your own social sites or website as part of writing for us.
At this time we are only accepting applications from native English speakers. If English is not your native language, please do not apply. Please ensure you submit a copy of your published work to be considered.
We will start with a trial of 3 articles, and we are looking for two ongoing writers that will produce anywhere from 3,000 to 15,000 words of content per week.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.