JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Job Summary: Telvista is looking for inspired sales reps interested in determining their own income. We’re aggressively adding to our sales teams and need experienced and dedicated professionals to provide a one of a kind sales experience. You will work to extend high end, custom fit luxury services to new customers and help current customers maximize their experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following listed below:
- Ability to provide a tailored sales solution for each customer and/or client.
- Over the phone, demonstrates professional grammar, tone, and volume. Uses proper sentence structure, positive language and transitions. Uses effective listening, questioning and call control techniques.
- Provide sales solutions to current customers while providing empathetic dialogue.
- On outbound calls, suggest and sells services; enrolls new users and upsells existing subscribers to new packages. Educates and retains customers.
- Obtains and confirms payment method information. Updates payment method information in appropriate systems. Keeps credit card numbers and other sensitive information secure.
- Handles challenging calls and situations with sensitivity, escalating when appropriate following standard procedures. Is respectful of customers’ culture, age, and other characteristics.
- Asks effective questions and gathers information to determine the source of problems and specific customer needs. When appropriate, uses sales experience and skills to recommend appropriate services and/or retain customers.
- Accurately captures all customer and issue-specific information in the proper database.
- Has experience using computers, the Internet, and various Web browsers. Uses multiple client tools, client-specific reference materials, scripting, advanced technical knowledge, customer service skills and problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve customer problems.
- Stays current with latest technology changes, client-specific policies, and promotions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to qualify for performing the job.
Sales/Collections Experience: Minimum of 6 months sales or collections experience within the 3 years. Retail experience is not qualified unless is in the telecommunications industry.
Education and/or Experience: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. 6 months of sales/collections experience. Your sales experience must be aggressive. It needs to come from door-to-door sales, call-center sales, or even car-sales experience. Retail experience and restaurant experience will not qualify (retail experience will be evaluated if it comes from Sprint stores, AT&T stores, Spectrum stores, Verizon stores, etc...)
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to compose professional correspondence, including email. Ability to effectively present technical information clearly and concisely.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute percentages.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to isolate root cause according to prescribed set of guidelines, matching solution to identified issues.
Computer Skills: Ability to listen and respond while keying into automated system. Ability to thoroughly learn client-specific software and hardware. Able to accurately type 25 wpm. General technology knowledge including basic Internet navigation, email applications and mobile devices, including Bluetooth connectivity.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
All Telvista jobs are contingent upon the ability to pass client-specific background check requirements and drug test.
Telvista is an equal opportunity employer. Incentives are offered for a limited time beginning on September 1, 2019 and are subject to change or cancellation at Telvista’s discretion at any time, with or without notice. Other terms and conditions apply. Employment at Telvista is “at-will”. This offer does not constitute an express or implied offer of employment or continued employment with Telvista. Telvista team members must pass a drug and background screening and be eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
Bilingual Pay (Spanish-English) + $1.50
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.