JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
We are looking for applicants who can work from the comfort of their own home, assisting customers over the phone with Hunting & Fishing Licensing Sales and customer service.
This is a legitimate part time, seasonal home based position. Our seasonal needs are expected to run through early October 2017 with a chance for future (12 month per year) part-time status. You will be part of our growing Work-At-Home Department assisting customers with licensing in multiple states. As a Work-At-Home employee you will receive continual support from our supervisory staff, Information Technology (IT), Training, and Human Resources groups.
Be part of the latest trend in call center work by accepting incoming calls and entering reservation requests into our comprehensive database. There are no out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements; W2 provided.
What will you need to work from home?
- A quiet work environment that provides the following:
- You will need a standard phone line. First choice is POTS/Analog phone landline. We are able to accept some cable/digital providers. We are not able to accept wireless, satellite or VoIP providers.
- High-Speed internet connection, be able to be connected directly to the vendor’s modem by Ethernet cable (NO wireless).
- Modem and phone line need to be accessible from your intended workstation.
- Have a desktop monitor (NO all-in-one, tablets, laptops or TV’s as monitors
Job duties include:
- Accessing multiple sales platforms and programs using company provided equipment which includes a hard drive Thin Client unit and headset in order to meet customer requests.
- Assist our customers over the phone with their licensing requests, answer questions, and trouble shoot.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
- Query information within the company data bases in order to support customers using our products and services.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Adhere to our formal attendance expectations and overall company policies and procedures.
- Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans. Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, the ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM).
- Solid computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Minimum typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25-29 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability.
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers. Work and train from the comfort of your own home and save on transportation costs.
- ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear, and travel.
About ACTIVE Network:
ACTIVE Network® is the premier global marketplace for activities and events, connecting participants and activity organizers, while offering actionable business intelligence through our industry-leading data solutions and insights platform that helps organizers drive increased participation and revenue.
Founded in 1999, ACTIVE Network is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. For more information, please visit ACTIVEnetwork.com and follow us on Twitter.
ACTIVE Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Find out more...