Full Job Description
Company Background: TruBridge brings years of expertise in delivering effective business, consulting and managed IT services along with an end to end Revenue Cycle Management solution. Our company is dedicated to staffing quality candidates that we can entrust to help our customers and their communities. We are hoping you could be a part of the skilled team of trainers here at TruBridge.
- 2 years experience in acute care setting coding inpatient accounts.
- Orthopedic surgery experience
- Hospitalist and Rounding coding experience preferred
- Coding Credential Required: AHIMA or AAPC credential (RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CPC, or COC)
- Coder is responsible for phone and internet connection. Must be high speed
- Full-Time Remote/ Work from home position
- Base download/upload internet speed of at least 5Mbps SATELLITE/HOT SPOT INTERNET IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Quiet, dedicated space to work
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Earn Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- 401K Retirement Plan
Don’t miss this opportunity to start your career with TruBridge! Apply today!
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.