We are Officium – a Latin word for service. We believe in service - as an experience, as a business, and as a social responsibility. We are a network of remote customer experience (CX) professionals who help companies create best-in-class support for their customers. Our “ExperienceMatters” thought leaders provide consulting and coaching to customer service companies and departments. Our TalentPlace platform, the Uber of customer service, helps connect on-demand CX workers with companies in need of CX staff.
We believe that world-class customer service builds strong customer relationships, resulting in repeat engagement and even higher sales, turning what was thought to be a cost -center into a growth opportunity. To help companies build these best-in-class services, Officium offers a set of patented standards and digital tools such as analytics, workforce planning, and automation.
Officium was originally founded in 2019 on the concept of a decentralized network of people and currencies. Our remote workforce model has the potential to disrupt current work/life environments and economies by shifting wealth from large cities to new communities around the world. We also believe in building a future of CX leaders by providing scholarships and mentor programs to disadvantage youth in the US.
Are you passionate about customer service and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members? Come and be part of the team.
*Our Client is looking for individuals who can: *
- Take ownership of first-line resolutions in a positive and professional manner.
- Elegantly assist disruptive or disorderly customers ensuring that every experience is positive, and reflects the client’s brand and mission.
- Provide knowledgeable insight into the products they cover, assisting customers in need, by proactively identifying problems and finding solutions in real-time.
- Be an advocate for both customers and clients in identifying issues and promoting improvements.
- Meet established goals for all metrics, including communications quality and productivity by focusing on maximizing the customer experience.
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information.
*Skills and experience that gets you on the team: *
- 3+ years in the customer service, customer support space.
- Tech savvy, with a focus on supporting multi-platform solutions (PC/Mac, Console, Handheld and Mobile devices), and also working within various applications for ticket resolution and communication.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work shift and non-standard hours and days of the week.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Experience providing support in the Gaming sector is an added benefit.
- Fluency in French, Italian, German, or Spanish is a welcome bonus.
- Access to a PC with Windows 10
*As a Customer Support Agent you will: *
- Answer customer inquiries, create solutions, and templates for customer issues.
- Create Knowledge Base Articles and FAQs for customers.
- Help create policy and procedure documentation for the support team.
- Report game-play software bugs via Jira.
*The Details: *
- Location: placements are remote within the United States
- Schedule: typically our clients offer 40-hours per week (flexibility is essential Monday >Sunday)
- Compensation: hourly rate varies per client, sector, and your experience level
- Contract term: typically our clients offer contracts for 3+ months, with regular opportunities for full-time placement
We look forward to meeting you!
* Why Officium*:
- Opportunity to help build a growing and disruptive start-up
- Flexible remote work environment – choose your own schedule (on-demand/hourly based on need)
- We are people focused, socially responsible, and collaborative
- Iterative improvement with “win or learn” mentality
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.