Are you interested in championing a product that makes work better? We know that all great things start small, which is why we focus on helping people take the specific steps that sum up to profound improvement.
Who we are
We're an action management platform that makes it easy for organizations to improve their morale, engagement, and performance—every single week. We help teams take action on what matters most and give each person the exact support they need to deliver exceptional work.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu’s Love team, you will be the face of our product to new customers by helping to guide them in improving their workplace. As an early member, you’ll build our relationships and community to a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
Role and responsibilities:
- As a member of Humu’s Customer Success team, you’ll provide customers with an exceptional experience and help them achieve maximum possible value from our products and services.
- Support customer onboarding, program implementation, and ongoing servicing of Humu solutions.
- Flawlessly manage operational and technical delivery, including product configuration, drafting communications, and data analysis.
- Contribute to day-to-day client management, including project planning and execution and triaging customer inquiries and tickets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on internal projects to continuously improve workflows, systems, and product experience.
- Create and maintain high-quality knowledge management documentation.
- 1-2 years of customer-facing or project management experience
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven track record of owning and improving tasks and workflows
- Ability to learn technical details of product configuration and delivery
- Desire to learn HR product landscape and the problems being tackled
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.