Knock is on a mission to empower people to move freely. The Knock Home Swap™ makes it easy for consumers to buy their new home before selling their old one, skipping the hassles of living through repairs and showings, paying only one mortgage at a time, and having home prep covered upfront so their old house sells for the highest possible price. Knock currently offers the Home Swap in 15 markets in six states and plans to expand to at least 21 markets by mid-2021.
Launched in 2015 by founding team members of Trulia.com, Knock has raised more than $600 million in debt and equity from top tier investors, including RRE Ventures, Foundry Group, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs.
We’re looking for a Customer Specialist to join our remote team working Saturday through Wednesday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST. As a Customer Specialist (CS) here at Knock, your goal is to make a great first impression and then back it up with unbeatable customer service. You believe that customers are the most valuable aspect of our business and you treat them as such.
At Knock, we have fun, we move fast, we celebrate our fellow teammates, and we live by our POPSICLE values.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will:
- Be the first point of inbound contact with our customers via phone, text, chat, and email.
- Go above & beyond to provide world class customer experiences, resolve customer inquiries, and overall put our customers first.
- Answer and educate our customers on our service offerings and products and clearly articulate our goal to help people move freely.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns regarding Knock’s programs, and/or route them to the appropriate point of contact.
- Follow up on social media posts within our specified SLA.
- Consistently meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Partner with cross-functional, internal teams on a regular basis.
- Have a commitment to learning and application of knowledge.
- Confidently express your ideas to improve & grow the team as we scale.
We’re looking for Knockstars who have:
- Impacted the customer experience by providing world class service.
- Proven success working independently, autonomously, & reliably, exceeding metrics, all with a positive attitude and smile on your face.
- The desire to work Saturday to Wednesday, on east coast time (EST), 9AM-6PM.
- Superb communication skills - one of your goals is to educate our customers on our service offerings and products; articulating what we do clearly is key.
- Be courageous in building rapport with customers.
- Technical chops - you can jump into new technology seamlessly & learn fast. We use Google, Zoom, Slack, and more.
- You have proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team.
- We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have every listed requirement.
What We Can Offer You:
- An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives.
- Talented & passionate teams disrupting the status quo.
- Offering full medical, dental, vision benefits, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory), 401k, and many amazing benefits to impact our people’s lives.
- This is a 100% remote, full-time career at Knock.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.