Note: This contractor role will pay $17/hour + overtime and will require flexible working hours. Occasional night and weekend work will be required. If you are unable to commit to that requirement, please do not apply.
While our Customer Success team is based in NYC, this role can be 100% remote.
Great Jones is looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented customer success representative to join our growing team in New York as a contractor. This role will be part of our customer experience team and will be focused on delivering exceptional service to our owners and tenants. We're looking for someone who has the ability to develop a detailed understanding of our business and is excited about solving problems for customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish rapport with owners and tenants
- Diagnose and solve customer problems, escalating when necessary
- Properly manage and document all work
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Proactively contribute to process and service quality improvement.
Who you are
- Excellent communicator. Strong written communication and very comfortable on the phone.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to get tasks done well, no matter how big or small.
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems as needed.
- 1-3 years professional experience in a customer facing role
- Previous service desk experience (Zendesk etc.)
About Great Jones:
Great Jones is building modern, full-service, technology-fueled property management for the several trillion (!) dollars in rental homes owned by small-scale investors. To sum up the opportunity: it's an enormous addressable market, with highly attractive unit economics, where competition is deeply fragmented and notorious for delivering low-tech, subpar service.
Our digital & operational platform combines the sophistication of a technology company with the personal touch of a local business, rethinking property management from the ground up for performance, efficiency, trust, and delight.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.