JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
We are looking for an experienced transcriber for a 100% work at home opportunity. This is a virtual independent contractor position. Candidates must have experience transcribing focus groups and market research interviews. Research topics range from Medical (pharmaceutical, physician, patient conditions, etc.) to Consumer products and experiences, as well as Business to Business. Medical transcription certification is extremely helpful (but not necessary), as many of our research studies include medical subject matter consisting of complicated/skilled terminology and details. The compensation is $.40 to $.65 per audio minute. Candidates must be available to transcribe at least 2 hours of sound a week. Sound file lengths range from 30 minutes to 2+ hours.
* Broadband internet access
* Transcription experience
* Excellent with grammar and punctuation
* Available to transcribe at least 2 hours of sound per week
* Previous experience with Express Scribe transcription software
* Familiarity with accessing an FTP site
Popular Posts for Jobseekers:
1. Create Puzzle Books to Sell with Little Writing
2. PINTEREST LOVERS: Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
3. 30 Days to a New Freelance Writing Career
4. Moms Average $25 an Hour Driving for Uber While Kids Are at School
**No car? Bad Credit? Uber will help you snag a new car too!
Find out more...