JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Multiple positions are available for qualified candidates. Join the QIRT team on your personal journey to quality.
QIRT offers everything you are looking for in a Remote Home Care Auditor position:
Want to work for a premier company?
At QIRT, "customer service and exceeding expectations are our highest priority." For this reason, we are looking for the best of the best in Remote Home Care Auditors.
QIRT leads the post-acute industry in expert coding and consulting. Across the U.S., QIRT provides agency solutions for in-house and outsourced coding/OASIS reviews, QA, appeals, billing, consulting, and education. QIRT pioneered Quality Cycle Management (QCM) for post-acute agencies, improving comprehensive workflow processes and operations on the journey to PDGM.
Want to work for a fast-growing company?
QIRT ranked on Inc. List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for five consecutive years and is a Majority Women-Owned Business.
Want to work for a supportive company?
Here is what QIRT Remote Home Care Auditors are saying: “The #1 reason I love working for
QIRT is that everyone makes you feel valued and appreciated. I think a lot of people have forgotten that saying thank you for all you do goes very far in making people happy. I am the happiest I have been at a job in several years and that means so much to me.” - Erica P, QIRT Remote Auditor & Quality Team Leader.
Want a fulfilling, well-paying career while you work from home?
New hires will work 100% from home and perform ICD-10 coding and OASIS review. Applicants should carry their HCS-D certification in ICD-10 and their OASIS certification.
QIRT is well-known in the industry for our competitive salary and bonus opportunities with medical benefits, dental and vision benefits, HSA account, PTO days, 401K, short-term disability, life insurance, pet insurance, AFLAC, and paid holidays.
There is room for advancement within the company. QIRT offers several full-time positions.
If you feel you have the knowledge and experience to join our team, please submit your resume
- HCS-D Credential
- OASIS-C Certification (COS-C or HCS-O)
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Must have the ability to complete work in a timely manner
- Must be proficient and comfortable with daily computer usage
Job Type: Full-time
- Home Care: 1 year (Required)
- Do you currently hold your HCS-D certification
and Oasis (HCS-O or COS-C) certification?
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Overnight Shift
TO APPLY OR GET MORE DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
Creative Ways to Make Money From Home (That you haven't thought of!)
- Create crossword puzzles and more at home and then sell them and earn!
- Let your creative side tap into making unique card decks for education, entertainment and more!
- Everyone has used a checklist at least once! Guess what, people like you are earning by creating checklists and selling them on Etsy and Amazon!