This digital content specialist position is a hands-on web content role on the team. We're looking for a content strategist and writer who is interested in flexible hours and will enjoy:
- Web content strategy, writing, and editing for our educational programs on https://college.mayo.edu
- Consulting with program directors and college staff to evaluate web requests and identify solutions
- Writing for email, social media, and search engine marketing campaigns
- Updating college intranet pages that provide information to current students, faculty, and staff
- Working directly in our web content management system (similar to WordPress) to publish new and updated content
Our current team of professionals has expertise in digital content strategy and creation, social media, user interface design and development, user experience research, digital analytics, and search engine optimization (SEO).
This position is entirely remote with no need for relocation.
• Developing creative digital content solutions that build MCCMS brand strength, meet goals for student/trainee recruitment, and improve satisfaction for current students/trainees, faculty, and staff
• Writing original content that drives engagement on websites, email marketing, social media, and other channels
• Editing content provided by subject matter experts within MCCMS schools and programs
• Ensuring effective use of various content types (text, images, video, audio, infographics) based on audience needs
• Coordinating photography shoots with Mayo Clinic creative staff
• Contributing to the development of video assets, such as writing scripts or storyboards
• Creating social shareable content assets, including blog posts, infographics, and listicles
• Capturing stories in the field at MCCMS events
• Ensuring all produced content meets quality standards and maintains consistent messaging and voice
At least 3 years of experience developing content for websites, social media, and other digital channels required.
Must be able to work effectively in a consensus-style, collaborative, and changing environment that expects and promotes teamwork. Must be self-motivated, flexible, creative, and have a bias for action. Must bring a customer service mindset, enjoy complexity, and be adept at solving problems. Must be able to manage and drive forward multiple projects, balancing competing deadlines and priorities. Must possess the ability to inspire trust and confidence, and maintain a high degree of professionalism.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.