Harry & David
Have you ever wanted to work in a Call Center, but don't like talking on the phones? Do you enjoy data entry and want to earn a little extra Holiday Money? Take a seasonal position with us! Paid on the job training.
Our Seasonal Data Entry Associate/ Order Blaster is responsible for entering large business orders and updating spreadsheet information. Must have excellent data entry skills and be comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook as well as communicating with other departments.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- Process all incoming Excel (Macro and Non-Macro) orders.
- Format Excel orders as needed.
- Set up Profiles for all Excel orders.
- Process incoming paper orders from both Consumer and Business Gift Division in a timely manner to meeting demanding deadlines.
- Process incoming Treasury Batch orders efficiently while meeting deadlines for Treasury.
- Execute Customer Gift History lists.
- Enter Catalog requests and address changes.
- Manage incoming communications in a prompt, efficient, timely and professional manner meeting all accuracy and productivity standards.
- Monitor and maintain business and product knowledge information by utilizing all available resources.
- Processing Special Projects for various departments throughout the company.
- Must have 6 months of data entry experience.
- Medium to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and multi tasks in order to meet the demands of the Business Gift Division.
- Type 35 wpm.
- Proven knowledge of navigation of a computer.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Detail oriented.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.