Who’s behind Deel?
We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team is made up of self-driven people spanning 25+ countries, a unified, yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We're curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe "less is more," and our highly efficient team speaks to that. After all, we want to take Deel public with a group of less than 100. Are you in?
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn't exist for companies, since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating, we are here to stay ahead of multi-jurisdictional legislation, allowing maturation and acceptance of remote work across all levels of the value chain.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Holding high levels of professionalism and Deel product knowledge
- Providing first line customer support and working on projects to optimize our support workflow
- Delivering world class customer support
- Learning the Deel platform and product in-side out
- Creating customer support documentation and guides
- Working with the business operations team to optimize support workflows
- You have empathy and love for helping people
- You have great attention to detail and ask lots of questions
- You have experience working in the customer support function of a high pace tech company
- You have good knowledge about payment systems.
- You have experience handling support via Intercom.
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need----------------------
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.