JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Department: Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Ability to successfully pass a Minimal Background Investigation (MBI)
- The clearance level stated above must be met for consideration for this specific opportunity. Unfortunately, FTC is unable to sponsor at this time.
Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply!
Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking talented Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) with strong prior customer service experience.
In this role, you will be serving as one of the 10 key team members on a newly comprised team where you will be entrusted to support this federal government program. Your delivery of consistent and strong customer service is crucial for success in this equally challenging and rewarding position.
You will be responsible for researching complex issues across multiple databases. In addition, this position requires fluency in computer navigation and toggling while confidently and compassionately engaging in dialogue with the caller. Hands-on training will be provided for you where you will have the opportunity to gain the in-depth knowledge of various products, plans, and levels of benefits that are available to the members you will be speaking with on a daily basis.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to address all incoming customers' needs and provide assistance and/or escalations whenever necessary
- Answer incoming phone calls daily from customers and identify the type of assistance the customer needs
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Contact care providers (doctor's offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance when needed
- Assist customers in navigating UnitedHealth Group and/or VA CCN websites while encouraging and reassuring them to become self-sufficient in using our tools
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- 1-2 years of prior professional customer service experience
- Experience navigating a computer to conduct research and/or to access software programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and personal drive/motivation
- Experience working with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) would be helpful but is not required.
- Healthcare Business Processing, Medical Billing, Claims and/or call center experience would be a plus.
- Previous experience understanding or using medical terminology (Dental, Medical, and/or Pharmacy) is a huge plus but not a requirement as this can be learned through the training as well as on the job.
- High school diploma or GED
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
#WorkatHome #JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #TweetMyJobs