JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
NativePath is seeking an Experienced Customer Service Agent to join our Customer Experience Care Team! You will be responsible for helping customers with order related inquiries via phone and email support systems; as well as assist our social media team with order related, customer facing issues all from the comforts of your own home.
If you are the type of person who is extremely self-motivated, hardworking, and intellectually driven, we want to hear from you.
Who Is NativePath:
We're a whole body health company that helps people feel better by eating, moving, and living in harmony with their biology. We blend Ancestral Wisdom with Modern Science and offer programs and supplements to support people in restoring their optimal health. We're headquartered in Sonoma, California, with 20+ employees who all work remotely and are located worldwide. NativePath is growing very quickly (Inc 5000 3 years in a row), and provides the right candidate a rewarding and exciting work environment. We have a blast doing what we do! NativePath is a leading the way for natural health and is revolutionizing the way we think of healthcare. We're looking for someone who believes in and embodies our lifestyle and is committed to helping others on their path.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints via phone and email regarding orders
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Has the ability to maintain focus while working in a remote position filled with distractions.
- Relationship building and making product recommendations based on customer conversations and needs
- 1+ years of high volume, customer support related work experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely proficient with computers and software required for job
- Ideal Candidates will possess:
- A highly motived, competitive mindset; a self-starter attitude focused on growing a brand
- Flexibility in work schedule to stay until the job is completed daily
- Ability to work some weekend hours
- A self-learner/entrepreneurial mentality
- Ability to handle multiple customer interactions and internal requests simultaneously
Job Type: Fully Remote employee available 30-35 hours weekly
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
#WorkatHome #JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #TweetMyJobs