JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
We are looking for a Copywriter to work with one of the biggest broadcasting and entertainment companies on an adhoc basis. Their busiest time of the year are July through to September and January through to March. They are happy for someone to work remotely for them on an adhoc basis as when they need help with their copywriting work, which will include:
- Writing copy for their catalogues (produced twice a year).
- Composing copy for programme emails to announce a new programme or inform buyers that a show has done well or won awards.
- Tweaking programme copy (provided by production), make it more sales-focussed and use it to create brochures or programme web pages.
- Programme distribution/sales
- B2B marketing
- Ability to work with an external agency
Find out more...