Are you looking for a remote, entry-level customer service position?
Do you have EXCELLENT communication skills? (Both verbal and written)
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment?
Then this might be just the opportunity for you!
Here at Fairway, we strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Our Core Values define how we work together as team, support individual growth, and guide us in determining how we can best serve our customers, team members and communities. As a member of our Mortgage Project Review (aka "Condo") team, YOU can be a difference maker!
The Project Support Specialist (an entry-level mortage loan operations role) provides administrative support to both the Condo Project Review Team and the network in regards to condo project-related questions and reviews. (NOTE: This is a 100% remote, entry-level role. Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S. BUT great customer service/phone skills are required.)
Essential Job Functions:
- Responds to customer and colleague questions on the condo desk email and via telephone
- Maintains project review log
- Enters and checks project names in Encompass
- Provides support to the network regarding the Project Review Database
- Reviews investor and agency websites for ineligible projects
- Assists with clearing conditions on files already reviewed by a Project Review Specialist
- Collects data for different reports referenced by Project Review Department
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- 1+ years of experience in a support role, mortgage industry preferred
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing relationships with internal and external partners to resolve customer concerns
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office software products
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.