Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 Masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
Energi is a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters, and the team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 60 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across plenty of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi's culture is driven by integrity, high-performance, strategic thinking, and leadership. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for experienced Support Specialist who has professional experience in working with systems: Linux, Ubuntu, Mac, Windows on the administrative level. This role will be responsible for supporting Energi users via email, live chat, etc. Support will cover technical (staking and masternode) and non-technical support questions. Ideal prospects will already be familiar with Energi's mission and our commitment to our community members.
- Candidates must have exceptional communication skills in English
- In-depth experience in customer service, technical support, or community management
- Experience with blockchain technology, especially smart contracts, masternodes, and staking networks
- Experience using cryptocurrency exchanges and possess a basic understanding of how they operate
- Critical thinking to be able to understand technical issues and provide solutions
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple tickets in multiple platforms (example social media platforms)
- 5+ years of expert knowledge of PC, Mac and Ubuntu OS and systems
- Basic networking knowledge to be able to identify connectivity and other issues
- Basic knowledge and experience using API’s
- Ability to work in a distributed, remote work setting
Ideal Soft Skills for this role:
- Persons who are technically knowledgeable and curious
- Self-starters who can work in a decentralised (no local manager) environment
- Able to think outside the box
- Passion and grit to see the project succeed
- Aligns with the company values and mission
- Manage and help the Energi community by answering questions in various channels
- Provide customer support
What’s in it for you:
- You will get an opportunity to grow & develop your skills in a decentralised & fast-paced cryptocurrency company
- You will become an active player of one of the most significant technological innovations in human history, ten times bigger than the internet revolution
- You will be challenged by the complexity of the latest blockchain technologies & systems which will let you creativity flourish
- You will be able to work flexible hours from anywhere on the planet and be part of a team driven by strong values and a far-seeing vision
- You will make an impact within the team, applying your unique skills and expertise which will make Energi even stronger
- You will get an competitive salary paid in crypto----------------------
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.