JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager. In this role, you will own and drive various initiatives like Q&A forum moderation on Stack Overflow, and identifying and driving content for customer onboarding.
- Own and execute on the roadmap for community initiatives
- Define your OKRs and execute against them
- Collaborate with the marketing, engineering and external contractors to create an editorial calendar that keeps the community engaged and successful
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships. Be an evangelist for the Community externally and internally
- Coordinate with support, social media, PR and marketing teams. Monitor and contribute to discussions across online and offline platforms
- Measure, monitor the performance of community initiatives and constantly iterate to improve
- Oversee and own technical integration and system administration aspects of the community like Marketo, Salesforce, etc
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction
What you’ll have
- 5+ years of experience in community development or customer advocacy
- Strong program management and collaboration skills with internal team members and external community (advocates, customers & partners)
- Scrappy & has a mindset that done is better than perfect. Many of Community projects are early and will have shifts in direction
- Cross-functional team management, influence without authority, including senior management
- Analytical mindset and be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and can engage external stakeholders
- BS/BA degree in a related technical field is desired
TO APPLY OR GET MORE DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
Creative Ways to Make Money From Home (That you haven't thought of!)
- Create crossword puzzles and more at home and then sell them and earn!
- Let your creative side tap into making unique card decks for education, entertainment and more!
- Everyone has used a checklist at least once! Guess what, people like you are earning by creating checklists and selling them on Etsy and Amazon!