Hi, thanks for reading about our Weekend Support Specialist opportunity! We're glad you're here.
We're Knack, a code-free platform used by thousands of customers — from non-profits to the world’s biggest companies — to easily build custom apps, workflows, and databases.
We're looking for an outstanding Weekend Support Specialist to join our Customer Success team. As a Weekend Support Specialist, a big part of your role is to cover support on Saturdays and Sundays while the rest of the team is offline. We're looking for someone who is self-motivated, independent, and calm under pressure to help make sure that Knack keeps running smoothly. The role is Thursday through Monday, during US business hours.
Our Customer Success team is about much more than just responding to customer issues. We strive to understand how our customers find value, how they use our product, and where they struggle -- then make that knowledge count by utilizing it to make our product and their experience with Knack amazing.
And did we mention self-motivated and independent? This is a 100% remote role, with a flat culture that gives you the autonomy to define how you can do the best work of your career.
Role & Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Guide customers through learning to use Knack and help them with troubleshooting issues through email and our in-app messenger.
- Handle weekend emergencies and urgent issues during US business hours by assisting on-call team members in information gathering and troubleshooting while keeping impacted customers updated on the issue and its resolution.
- Speed up the resolution of issues by gathering information, reproducing issues, and recognizing patterns so we’re ready to tackle them as soon as the team is back online.
- Improve our product by gathering customer feedback and, over time, recognizing patterns and areas where customers are struggling that we need to address.
- Advocate for our customers and work with our product team to help them understand what changes should be prioritized.
- Help improve our knowledge base and other support materials by recommending updates to existing content and making suggestions for new support content.
- Contribute to our internal support team resources, including writing canned responses, adding to our internal knowledge base, and making suggestions for improving processes.
- Be the face of the company. Our customers interact with our Success team more than any other team in our company. When our customers think of Knack, they will think of the experiences they have with you.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Patient, empathetic, and enjoys working with customers. You don’t just want to resolve an issue. You get a kick out of making a customer’s day better and putting them at ease.
- Experienced in customer support. You’ve been in the trenches and understand both the incredible value that customer support provides and the work that it takes to give customers a great experience.
- Comfortable working independently and finding answers without always having the option to ask someone. You’ll be the only person working on Saturday and Sunday, so you’ll be on your own two out of the five days you work.
- Comfortable with complexity. Knack is a big product that can deliver real value in multiple ways, sometimes with creative approaches. You aren’t afraid to dig deep into a big technical product.
- Excellent at written communication. You can break down complex topics into easy-to-follow guidance while being friendly and professional.
- Experienced in fast-paced, high stress situations. Being alone two days a week means handling an occasional emergency. You can see to the heart of the issue and get resolution quickly while helping ease the customer's concerns.
- Hungry for meaningful work, and space to do it. Knack is a complex product in a complex space and the work is extremely challenging - but also deeply rewarding. Knack makes a major impact in the work of thousands of companies and organizations.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.