Spiraledge is a collection of companies focused on health and wellness and is the holding company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com & Everyday Yoga. Both SwimOutlet.com and Everyday Yoga have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company. We are a fully remote team with headquarters in Campbell, California.
SwimOutlet is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
Everyday Yoga (previously YogaOutlet.com) offers a wide selection of yoga apparel and gear from the best brands in the industry to equip all levels of yogis throughout the evolution of their practice on and off the mat. Everyday Yoga was named by Morning Brew, as one of the fastest growing athleisure brands in 2020.
Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Remote | Swimoutlet.com & Everyday Yoga | Reports to the Customer Service Supervisor | Part Time
The customer service representative responds accurately and efficiently to our customer needs regarding products and order inquiries via phone, email and Live Chat. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, genuine empathy and the ability to represent our brand with pride. Representatives are expected to adapt to changes, contribute to improving the overall site experience, and follow through on resolving customer issues with good judgment and a sense of urgency.
About the role:
- Spiraledge is hiring remote agents to work from home
- All training and shifts are completed from the comfort of your home
- Applicants can reside anywhere in the US
- Required equipment provided
- The position is hourly paid
What you will do
- Maintain high levels of customer service
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process orders and resolve issues according to procedure
- Identify and escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate resource
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
Who you are
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to utilize the computer and phone simultaneously with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude when dealing with all customers and co-workers
- Fast typing skills (40 + WPM)
- 1-year previous customer service or call center experience
- The ability to work remotely from the same location for all shifts
Remote work location must meet the following requirements:
- A room in your home with a shutting door, containing a desk and a chair for working
- Chair and desk must be comfortable and ergonomically safe
- Quiet work location so that during all shifts, callers and call auditors must not hear pets, children, television, radio or other sounds that disrupt excellent service. Note: Background noise including television, children and pets can result in immediate termination
- An Internet connection of 9 Mbps capacity
- Must be able to connect via wired ethernet from computer to DSL or Cable modem. We will provide all cables
- Basic ability to resolve computer, internet and phone connectivity issues
- 1+ years of phone-based customer service or call center experience
- Fluent in Spanish
- Two weeks of paid online guided e-learning with group video meetings and one-on-one follow up
Must be available to work one of the following shifts:
- Tuesday – Saturday, 12 PM to 5 PM PST / 3 PM to 8 PM EST
- Monday, Friday & Saturday – 8 AM to 5 PM PST / 11 AM to 8 PM EST
- TBD – 25-27 hr/week
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear frequently; use hands and fingers to type, write; reach with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding, opening filing cabinets, and some light lifting as necessary.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Spiraledge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
IF APPLY BELOW DOESN'T WORK – JOB URL: https://spiraledgeinc.applytojob.com/apply/WaO9VtSMcl/SeasonalCustomer-Service-Representative?source=Our%20Career%20Page%20Widget
To apply for this job please visit spiraledgeinc.applytojob.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.