JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
The internet has now become the powerhouse of all information, everything you need to find or explore can be found on the internet, yet how can we be sure this information relevant and up to date? This is where you can contribute as an Internet Analyst and make search engines across the world more engaging for the users.
We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content on the web. You will be trained and guided by our professional trainers and provided with guidelines and scoring criteria in English on how best to perform given tasks.
- Determine whether a set of search subpages are good matches for the parent search page.
- Identify why a user abandoned a search query without clicking on any results.
- Judge the relevance of how well side-pane search results fit user intent.
- Assess whether a search page is using black hat SEO tactics to show up higher in search results.
- Language skills
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Strong comprehending skills
- Ability to follow steps provided in English
- Market skills
- Knowledge of popular U.S. companies, products & culture
- Familiarity to the US websites & their popularity
- Able to work independently
- Have a curious & investigative mind, understand and enjoy problem solving and puzzles
- Have a laptop with Internet Explorer 10 or higher & an anti-virus software.
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
#WorkatHome #JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #TweetMyJobs