JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Get satisfaction from helping people and troubleshooting to solve problems
Believe that your individual contribution can impact a great team
Have strong communication skills (including proper grammar, clear enunciation, and correct pronunciation)
... We may be your ideal job opportunity!
What We're Looking For:
The Customer Care Agent is responsible for providing excellent customer service and building customer loyalty through the courteous, efficient handling of customer interactions according to Client guidelines and requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, demonstrated by consistent use of proper and professional language to include tone, diction, pace, and enunciation.
• Ability to assist diverse customers with a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
• Customer service experience preferred; Call center experience is a plus.
• Flexibility in scheduling availability.
• Proficiency with standard office technologies, including MS Word, Excel, Google Drive, web browsers, email, electronic calendar, instant messaging, information sourcing, etc. Ability to navigate computer software and websites as necessary without third party assistance.
• Ability to offer superior customer service to high-end customers.
Work From Home opportunities are available for residents in Missouri and Illinois. You must be able to be on site at our St. Ann location for two weeks for training. Once training is successfully completed, you will be required to be on location in St. Ann one time per month.
1 GHz processor or higher (Pentium processor recommended) Operating system: Windows 7 required… Windows 10 preferred Memory: 8 Gigabytes of Ram Memory Minimum Administrative rights to the PC for downloading software Two (2) USB 2.0 ports Internet connection speed: up-1Mbps / down-3Mbps Internet connection type: Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) or Cable Internet (mid to higher level DSL service is preferred) Wired (not wireless) connection available
What We Offer:
• Fun, dynamic place filled with lots of really nice, friendly people; a respectful and positive workplace where you are sure to develop life-long relationships.
• We do world-class work, and are really proud of the thousands of people we help everyday.
• Career growth opportunities as you obtain valuable experience and develop your sales and service skills.
• There are fantastic benefits, including Healthcare, PTO, Life Insurance, and Work-at-Home for local agents after 90 days of working in the office (Missouri and Illinois residents only)!
• We have a well-defined career path that affords you the opportunity to learn and grow your career - both in additional skills, responsibilities and earnings.
• We have Recognition and Reward programs that keep things fun and challenging.
• Our starting wage is $11.00/hour , and with verified skills achievement and maintenance of your performance goals, it's in your hands to earn $12/hour.
• This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their Supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
• Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
• Requirements are subject to change with modifications affecting both existing and future employees.
Employment is contingent upon pre-employment criminal background screening and drug testing in accordance with the company's substance abuse policy. This policy also covers random drug testing once employment has been accepted.
Find out more...