JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
United Field Services is an industry leading mortgage field services company specializing in property preservation, renovation / rehab, and appraisal. The company’s cutting edge technology solutions make it an interesting and challenging place to work in a new and fun industry.
United Field Services was founded in 2010. Since then it has serviced and maintained over 10,000 properties throughout the United States.
The Work Order Processor will be responsible for monitoring photos and reports provided by vendors and field contractors for property maintenance and repairs. The work order processor will quality control the results and submit them to the client ensuring company, client, and industry standards are met. Will be responsible for maintaining good relationships with contractors while holding them accountable for meeting deadlines and guidelines. Success is measured on the timely and accurate processing of work order.
Processing and quality controlling work orders to be sent to the clients.
Maintains, reviews, follows-up and ensures the timely and accurate completion of all orders out on the field on a daily basis.
Monitors vendor performance and notifies manager of any consistent problems (vendor’s inability/failure to comply with client procedures and/or company requirements).
Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• Excellent attention to detail and customer service skills a must
• Ability to multi-task efficiently
• Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision Full time, 8 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Benefits:
• Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment
• Potential bonuses based on performance
• $85 towards monthly Equinox gym membership $16 - $18 per hour based on experience.
Find out more...