TopStack Resume is a fast-growing, professional resume writing company founded in 2018. Our team consists of 80+ resume writers, working with clients across the United States. The company is 100% distributed (i.e. everyone works from home).
We are looking for a dynamic individual with customer support experience that is interested in working as an integral part of our team, as we continue to grow. In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for handling all customer support via phone, email, and chat. They will report to the Head of Resume Writing, in addition to working closely with the founder to assist with ongoing operations and other key initiatives.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer operation skills (ability to learn and navigate between multiple online systems/programs)
- Must supply and support their own computer, internet, and phone (will be given access to a program called Grasshopper to forward company calls to their phone)
- Remote (work from home). Must be a US citizen and currently reside in any US state
- 40 hours per week, during normal business hours
Pay / Benefits:
- $12 per hour
- Paid every two (2) weeks via direct deposit
- Health / dental / 401k benefits not offered at this time
- Answer/return inbound calls from prospective and existing customers
- Respond to emails from prospective and existing customers
- Resolve customer concerns/escalated issues via phone and email
- Provide additional operational support as needed (details included below)
Operations responsibilities will be varied, based on the candidate’s particular strengths, availability, and business need. Some potential examples include social media posting, market research, lead generation building, sales support, resume writer support, operations improvements, etc.
Qualified applicants will be able to manage the following tasks:
- Operate effectively in a remote environment with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Adjust to new environments that may change periodically
- Demonstrate professional communication with customers via email and phone
- Provide mutual resolutions for customer disputes in a timely manner
- Exhibit strong email management and organizational skills
The selected candidate will receive on-the-job training. We are a small company and still in the process of establishing a training program. Ideally, we are looking for an applicant that is comfortable jumping into the role from day one. We will certainly offer one-on-one training and support as the selected candidate gets acclimated with our systems and processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Our business is 100% remote, so we are well positioned to work during COVID-19.
- Fully Remote
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.