The editorial team at GameRant.com is looking for a writer to contribute dynamic news articles to our sites.
We require writers who are driven to succeed, have a way with words, and keep up with what's trending in the world of gaming. We're looking for original, informative, and eye-catching articles that will change the way people think about the gaming world!
- Write 20 news articles (350 words each) monthly
- Research popular topics in gaming
- Work under tight deadlines and submitting tasks on time
- Report to Lead Editor and implementing feedback efficiently
- Cover Letter
- 2-3 samples of written work covering gaming news
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- Broad knowledge of gaming history and culture.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience
- Ability to work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday is a plus
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.