JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
We're passionate about helping people make the most informed education and career decisions possible. We believe unbiased information is key to keeping people from heavy student debt and dead-end careers. Study.com reaches over 40 million people a month who are trying to decide what they want out of their degree program and job searches.
We're looking for freelance writers to produce informative, accurate, high-quality articles that help our users make smart, informed decisions that can impact the rest of their lives.
About Our Writers
We want writers to contribute to our library of education and career-oriented articles with original content. Our ideal writing contractor writes with an approachable voice and cares about the state of today's education and job market. Applicants should possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience writing and/or editing unique online content
- Working knowledge of online research and what makes an authoritative website
- A commitment to providing high-quality, accurate information
If this sounds like you, join our team of writing contractors today! In exchange, you'll receive:
- Reliable Payment: Timely payments twice a month
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Job Satisfaction: The knowledge that you're helping millions to students and professionals each moth on their journey to find the answers to their own education and career questions.
TO APPLY OR GET MORE DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
Creative Ways to Make Money From Home (That you haven't thought of!)
- Create crossword puzzles and more at home and then sell them and earn!
- Let your creative side tap into making unique card decks for education, entertainment and more!
- Everyone has used a checklist at least once! Guess what, people like you are earning by creating checklists and selling them on Etsy and Amazon!