Website The Savvy Teacher Seller
We are fast-paced, supportive, collaborative and our goal is to support female entrepreneurs in growing a hustle-free business through strategic web design, business coaching, and search engine optimization.
Our work environment includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Check and respond to emails in the company and personal inbox 2x daily.
- Serve as the first point of contact for client support tickets.
- Assist with account management and maintaining client relationships.
- Perform weekly updates on clients' WordPress sites using bulk update tools.
- Visually inspect websites post-update, resolving or reporting issues.
- Manage the CEO's personal calendar.
- Assist in task management and prioritization.
- Assist in the development and implementation of operational strategies and initiatives.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and address any inquiries or concerns.
- Provide extra customer support during 2-3 yearly live launches, which may include some evenings and weekends.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with team members and clients.
- Detail-oriented mindset with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in working with WordPress websites to include the WordPress core, plugins, themes, hosting, and domains.
- Proficiency in email and calendar management tools.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, remote environment.
- Flexible availability, especially during live launch periods.
Proficiency in the following tools is preferred:
- Google Workspace: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.
- WP Remote or similar WordPress site management tools
- Elementor & Elementor Pro
If you are a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a passion for customer service, and possesses the skills mentioned above, I would love to hear from you.
*Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities or skills required for this position.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 10 – 25 per week
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.