Publishing(dot)com helps normal, everyday, people create meaningful streams of income with books. We are an online-education company that teaches our students how to sell books and audiobooks on Amazon and Audible. We aren’t for authors, but for anyone that would like to create consistent streams of passive income.
Our goal is to be the one-stop shop for everything publishing related. This year we are making massive strides towards achieving this goal by launching our own software. The better we make our products and the more support we give our students, the better we can help them achieve their financial goals.
About the role:
Publishing.com is seeking a Weekend Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support Team. To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can build customer trust and is passionate about connecting with others.
As a Customer Support Representative in Publishing.com, you are responsible for handling all things Customer Service related. This means that every touch point where members of our programs exist and require assistance is your domain. Your responsibilities would revolve around managing related tasks within the support team and closely connecting with our audience to deliver the ideal customer experience. You will also assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
This is a dynamic position in a very responsive team, and this means that your responsibilities are not restricted to your primary responsibilities alone and can be adjusted over time as the organization grows and the support team implements new/better processes.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during and after product sales. Customer success is our #1 focus and that is why we have so much of it.
What you’ll work on:
- Responding to customer questions on a day-to-day basis across all of our platforms while conveying our brand voice, personality, and image.
- Engaging and responding directly to feedback and comments in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, chat or on community platforms. This would include managing our TrustPilot reviews, moderating product comments/feedback, managing our course communities, amongst others.
- Resolving customer needs and problems, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
- Analysing and reporting product issues.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Meet assigned KPI’s and daily deliverables
- And other duties as assigned.
Requirements for this role:
- Must have a strong interest and zeal for customer service/support.
- Strong tech knowledge and ability to navigate platforms like hubspot, Intercom, Zoom, Slack and Stripe is an advantage.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a great work ethic and be able to communicate kindly with people from all backgrounds .
- Must be able to learn fast and perform without constant supervision.
- Must have a real interest in connecting with people and building a career at Publishing.com.
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
JOB DETAILS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- The Salary Range for this position is $16 – $18 an hour.
- The set hours for this position is;
- 9AM – 5PM EST (Wednesday – Sunday)
- 9AM – 7 PM EST (Thursday – Sunday).
Candidates can opt for either Four-10 hours days or Five-8 hours days. (Starting hours are flexible)
- Join a team that was built from its community. Over 80% of our team was hired from our own student community, which is why we care so much about our product!
- We are a completely remote team located all over the world with 50+ employees and last year generated over $60M in revenue – we are just getting started!
- We have all the fun perks you’d expect—flexible vacation policy, competitive vision, dental, and health benefits, 401k plans, and socials (yes, even remotely!)*
- We are proud of our culture and care about it deeply—we live by our team values and are always trying to make Publishing.com a better company today than it was yesterday
- We encourage learning, growth, and continuous improvement so always looking for ways to help our staff grow. From monthly training to hiring mentors, we care about your personal growth!
- If you want to join a team on the ground floor, this is your chance. We have a grand vision for expanding beyond just an education company to become the one-stop shop for everything publishing related.
*some benefits are available to our US-based employees only.
To apply for this job please visit careers.publishing.com.