Virtual Receptionist – Georgia – $13/HR
We are looking for a Friendly and professional Virtual Receptionist to join our team!
This may be the perfect job for you if…
- You love talking to people over the phone
- Have experience in an administrative assistant, receptionist, front desk receptionist, or clerical position
We offer the opportunity to provide general virtual receptionist services to various companies. This role is a unique opportunity to help us deliver our Mission: Creating Exceptional Experiences! 100% Remote, working from the convenience of your home.
To apply, you must live in Georgia.
Your Mission: (If you choose to accept)
- Excellent people skills (friendly and patient) and a desire to work in a fast-paced, high call volume environment from home
- Answer incoming phone calls for thousands of businesses that are located all over the Country
- You must be somewhat tech-savvy – if you struggle to use a computer, you will not be a good fit for this position
- Communicate professionally and showcase your friendly personality
- Navigate cloud-based technology to handle caller interactions using multiple screens
- Have a can-do attitude while multitasking
- Be a team player, reliable, and present
- Type detailed messages free of spelling and grammatical errors
- You must have a quiet, distraction-free room at home where you can work without being disrupted by kids, pets, etc
- You must reside in Georgia
Minimum Equipment Requirements:
- You will need a wired connection to your wifi router or cable modem (no wireless connections) and a high-quality wired headset with a microphone
- You must have a reliable hardwired internet connection with at least 20 Mbps download / 5 Mbps Upload
We’ve Got The Perks:
- Work from Home
- Paid Training
- Incentives for Bilingual Spanish Speakers
- Full-time and Part-time options are available
- New 32-hour Full-time work week available (benefit eligible)
- Full-time positions are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Supplemental Benefits, and 401K
- Pay starts at $13 per hour and increases with promotions and tenure
- Flexible scheduling
- Growth opportunities
- We set you up for success from day one, and even after training, you will be assigned a mentor for the first 30 days receiving feedback and encouragement to make sure you are confident in your role and able to excel.
Your Awesome Skills:
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy enough to troubleshoot minor computer issues
- Previous work experience at a call center is a plus
- Minimum of 25 hours a week
- Some weekend availability is required
- Training is conducted remotely via Zoom for 2-weeks during a set time. The Recruiter will provide more information during the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit patlive.breezy.hr.