JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Customer Experience Representatives are responsible for providing support and facilitating interactions with our residential customers regarding billing, repair and retention. Acts as a primary point of contact for the customer, taking ownership of customer interactions cross-functionally through to completion. Establishes and maintains positive, productive and trusting relationships with customers to foster long-term loyalty and complete satisfaction, upholding Comcast’s commitment to the customer experience through our Operating Principles, Net Promoter
Score (NPS), Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys and the Comcast Customer Guarantee. Effectively uses systems and advanced tools to accurately and confidently handle customer inquiries for company
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Offers assistance to customers for non-sales-related calls to the best
of ability and seeks to transition it to a sale.
- Educates customers on the Company products, services, and experience
leveraging job aids and support materials as needed.
- Establishes rapport and promotes relationships by providing a unique
positive experience for each customer
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm
and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment, and acts in
the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Demonstrates proficient use of soft skills, including active
listening, problem solving, and responding appropriately.
- Maintains expected performance levels in a dynamic and highly
- Articulates the Company’s competitive advantage while advocating for
our products, services, and packages.
- Navigates between multiple screens, databases and complex data entry
applications to accurately and quickly capture required information to
complete a sale.
- Acts as a team player committed to growth and development.
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with
demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions
in an organized and concise manner.
- Consistently follows critical sales processes to ensure a great
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as
pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) .
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Call Center: 2 years (Required)
Paid time off
Work from home
Communication method(s) used:
8 hour shift
#WorkatHome #JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #TweetMyJobs