ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended workforce opportunities. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work for and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. And that's just the beginning. Now is the perfect time for you to consider opportunities through our Flexible Workforce.
What's In It For You:
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture's clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
The Virtual Call Center Agent will provide customer support by accepting a high volume of inbound calls and responding to emails, to assist customers with the client's Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) program.
- Communicate with client customers via voice call to help resolve customer queries
- Receive, process and verify the accuracy of request raised by customers in the CRM system
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracing
- Support in various scheduled and special reporting activities
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments, as required
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of Call Center experience
- Experience working in a ticketing system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm
- Must be able work shift schedule of Monday-Friday/8:00am-6:00pm PST (9:00am-7:00pm MST / 10:00am-8:00pm CST / 11:00am-9:00am EST)
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Fluency in Spanish
- 2-3 years of Call Center experience
- Functional knowledge of CRM tools (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, etc)
To apply for this job please visit globalcxaccenture.avature.net.