Website Housecall Pro
Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
What You’ll Do
- Be a part of the founding ops team of a startup within a startup. We’re launching a new business line within HCP and we’re looking for motivated go-getters that want to be a part of something great! Big opportunity to learn and grow as the business line goes from crawl, to walk, and then to run.
- Average day breakdown:
- 60% – Inbound calls on behalf of our customers to schedule jobs and answer customer questions
- 15% – Customer communication via phone/email/text
- 10% – Work collaboratively on ideas to improve internal policy and procedures
- 10% – Outbound calls on behalf of our customers to follow up on leads, or schedule appointments
- 5% – Team meetings
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High achiever, someone who is willing to go above and beyond on a daily basis
- Startup mentality, willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated by learning, helping others, and achieving goals
- Comfortable talking on the phone with our customers who are owners or employees of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other businesses in the trades, as well as our customer’s customers
- Team player who can effectively communicate and work with others
- Knowledge of the trades is not required since we’ll train on it, but it’s strongly preferred!
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
JOB URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/housecall/jobs/4532915004
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.