Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone in the world. With the help of the nation's top medical experts, they’ve designed MRI and low dose CT scanning protocols to detect cancer in up to 14 organs. They’re working with top researchers and doctors to help Ezra become the new norm.
We are looking for a virtual assistant who is personable and enjoys working with others. The successful assistant will have incredible attention to detail, and have a proven track record working autonomously.
You must be someone who is proactive and takes ownership and does not need a lot of supervision or guidance.
The successful candidate is one who possesses the following qualities:
- calm mannered, approachable, flexible, accommodating, and easy-going
- an independent critical thinker - able to think through a process and know what is needed and what is a priority
- accountable with superb follow-up and follow-through skills
- has the confidence to speak up when appropriate or when something is off-track
- tech-savvy with the ability to learn new software and tools quickly
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools:
- Google Suite
- This position is a contractor (1099) position
- The position will be 10-20 hours per week
- Flexible hours between 9 am and 12 pm EST Monday-Friday
- The pay rate for this position is $24/hr
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.